Aura Effect

Monday 26 October 2015

The Makings of The Aura Effect Illuminated Event Rental Team in Toronto


Well, I guess an introduction is in order!
Meet Aura Effect, the pleasure is truly all ours!

 
Now I know what you’re thinking, aura who? and effect what?  Great question, let me tell you who, what, where and when.  I should start by letting it be known we are all about parties, events and celebrations, so much so that we made it our jobs! 



I remember the day, settling in at the office, I looked across the desk at Pete and said, “you know what would be nice, if we could just have fun for a living!”

Now Pete needs no introduction, if you have been to a party between 1990 and 2015 on any one of our 7 continents you have definitely met the man, and for the most part, it was really good.  He remembers you that’s for sure! 

Anyway he says to me, “Well I’m not going to stop partying now.” At this point he immediately stands up with his arm raised in the air.  Looking at me he makes a sound one could only think to be the sound of a question mark and nods up towards his outstretched hand.  Jumping to my feet I understood the enormity of the situation through what I can only describe as my 6th sense.  The completion of that high five caused slight electrical interference within our office that day. It also solidified the start of a new and growing team.... The Aura Effect Illuminated Event Rental Group located in Toronto, Ontario.

No comments:

Post a Comment